Jerry Ubah is a senior graphic designer with over 7+ years of experience in the industry. He has a strong understanding of branding, typography, and design layout. Jerry has a proven track record of delivering high-quality designs for a wide range of clients; working for brands such as Complex Networks and Buzzfeed.
Jerry is skilled in the use of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Sketch, XD, and Figma. He is able to bring concepts to life and create visually stunning designs that drive business results. In addition to his technical skills, Jerry is a team player with excellent communication and collaboration abilities, making him a valuable asset to any design team.
• Create motion graphics, visual effects, and animation for a variety of media, including television, web, and social media.
• Lead motion design projects from conception to final delivery, including storyboarding, design, animation, and compositing.
• Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to conceptualize and execute design solutions for a wide range of projects (Complex, Complex Sports, Complex Music).
• Lead design projects from conception to final delivery, including layout, typography, color, and image selection.
• Create design layouts, templates and promo assets across the brand channels for social media (Complex, First We Feast, Hot Ones, Sneaker Shopping).
• Work with the design team to understand project objectives and deliver design solutions that meet the needs of clients.
• Oversee each newspaper pages using Adobe Indesign, checked for errors, distilled each page into a PDF, and sent to the publisher.
• Implement and maintain production systems and processes to ensure efficiency and quality.
• Create promo ads for companies and organizations on the newspaper using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
• Assist with design tasks, including layout, typography, color, and image selection.